24 August 2014 at 10:03:06 #806600

hii

I wanted to know the rates for the excursions to :

1) Jungfrau

2) Mt. Titlis

3) Mt. Pilatus

4) Matterhorn

I would be having a swiss pass

Will the rates differ If i buy it in advance.

Is it better to buy it from there or will there be long queues in 1st week of October.

If possible give me the routes for the above mentioned excursions.

Many thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    24 August 2014 at 10:38:03 #840905

Hi binakenia. For rates, you can follow the links in the lower right corners of these pages and check the Swiss Pass validity map to see which discounts apply:

Purchase options for the Swiss Pass are listed here. Buying online can save money, as there are online offers available.

In order to find routes, you can enter your departure station and destination in the Swiss timetable. Further details are described in the ‘route’ section of each attraction page; just follow the links above to get there or check the attractions overview.

• The thread ‘mountain excursion rates’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.