Where to find mountain top travel ticket info?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 May 2017 at 14:39:00 #811809

Hi, this forum has been of immense help. I do have a few questions, though.

Where can I find the info (prices as well as timetable) for cable cars / gondolas through which we can travel to mountain tops online?

Mainly Mt. Titlis, Jungfrau and Zermatt Matterhorn.

Thanks for your help 🙂

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    13 May 2017 at 14:47:30 #863256

Hi vartika31,

Good to hear this is a helpful place for you! We have pages about Mount Titlis, Jungfraujoch and Klein Matterhorn. Please go there for all details including links to timetables and prices.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 May 2017 at 14:58:53 #863257

Yes, I have visited the page but I am lost on the timetable website. It is only showing train timetables to me.

Arno
    15484 posts
    13 May 2017 at 15:09:54 #863258

Hi vartika31,

If you have been using the nation wide Swiss timetable you can simply enter your departure location and arrival location (e.g. Jungfraujoch), and it will show you the modes of transport to take. For Jungfraujoch that’s indeed trains only. For the other two you’ll see cable cars on the last leg.

In some cases there are also dedicated timetables just for the cable cars. We link to those on the Route tab of the pages, under “More on other websites”.

• The thread ‘Where to find mountain top travel ticket info?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.