Getting our luggage to a hotel in Wengen

Getting our luggage to a hotel in Wengen

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
NASEER
NASEER
6 posts
Jul 2, 2018 - 5:43 PM

Hi,We will be arriving at Lauterbrunnen parking and get the train to Wengen, we are a group of 7 people with luggage, how to have our luggage with us from the station and how to move forward our hotel when we arrive Wengen ? Thanks

Lucas
Lucas
7163 posts
expert &
Jul 2, 2018 - 6:28 PM in reply to NASEER

Hi Naseer,

Virtually every hotel offers a a shuttle service to get your luggage to the hotel from Wengen train station. You need to contact them to arrange that.

NASEER
NASEER
6 posts
Jul 2, 2018 - 6:43 PM in reply to Lucas

I really appreciate your quick reply, any advic in regard lifting up our luggage from the station of Lauterbrunnen to the train? I used to use that station to go to Gimmelwald but without any bag some time ago.

Arno
Arno
10751 posts
expert &
Jul 2, 2018 - 7:20 PM in reply to NASEER

Hi Naseer,

The change in Lauterbrunnen is similar to any other station in Switzerland. You carry your luggage to the next train, and I recall there are carts if you need them. Alternatively you can ship your luggage instead of taking it on the trains.

NASEER
NASEER
6 posts
Jul 2, 2018 - 7:36 PM in reply to Arno

Thank you very much 🙏

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018