Getting our luggage to a hotel in Wengen

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 July 2018 at 17:43:24 #817025

Hi,We will be arriving at Lauterbrunnen parking and get the train to Wengen, we are a group of 7 people with luggage, how to have our luggage with us from the station and how to move forward our hotel when we arrive Wengen ? Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 July 2018 at 18:28:01 #889968

Hi Naseer,

Virtually every hotel offers a a shuttle service to get your luggage to the hotel from Wengen train station. You need to contact them to arrange that.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 July 2018 at 18:43:17 #889969

I really appreciate your quick reply, any advic in regard lifting up our luggage from the station of Lauterbrunnen to the train? I used to use that station to go to Gimmelwald but without any bag some time ago.

Arno
    15483 posts
    2 July 2018 at 19:20:44 #889970

Hi Naseer,

The change in Lauterbrunnen is similar to any other station in Switzerland. You carry your luggage to the next train, and I recall there are carts if you need them. Alternatively you can ship your luggage instead of taking it on the trains.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 July 2018 at 19:36:20 #889971

Thank you very much 🙏

• The thread ‘Getting our luggage to a hotel in Wengen’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.