Mt. Pilatus or Mt. Titlis?

• Mrdiongco
    Participant
    10 posts
    6 May 2023 at 22:17:26 #829778

I might not have enough time to visit both, which of this mountain be more memorable to visit, Mt Pilatus or Mt Titlis?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Swiss_Sights
    Participant
    100 posts
    7 May 2023 at 6:59:53 #954161

Hello Mrdiongco

If the air is clear and there is good visibility, I would prefer the Pilatuts. From there you have a great view of Lake Lucerne, the Alps and the Swiss midlands! If you like glaciers and high alpine terrain, then the Titlis is the right choice.

Have a great trip!

Martin

Yolanda
    2333 posts
    7 May 2023 at 15:51:50 #954162

Hi Mrdiongco,

Thank you for sharing your plans. Both are very special and have their own appeal. Wonderful views can be enjoyed on a clear day.

I am unsure when you are coming to Switzerland but if it’s later in the year access to both Mt. Pilatus and Mt.Titlis will be closed for maintenance.

You can read about both mountains here. If you click on the “Route” tab, you will be able read about getting there and any closures:

Kind regards,

Yolanda

• The thread ‘Mt. Pilatus or Mt. Titlis?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.