Aug 12, 2014 - 4:29 AM
Multiple questions about Swiss rail travel. Any answers/opinions welcome!
1. Leaving New Zealand in 11 days. Can you print Swiss Rail Pass if it is sent online? Or does it need to be posted (not enough time to post)?
2. Arrive in Switzerland at Geneva Airport. Rail travel starts here. If Rail pass can not be downloaded before leaving can we purchase at Geneva Airport? More expensive than online?
3. Dates of rail travel August 28, 31and September 2 (plus September 1 if we do Jungfraujoch - weather dependant) So do we purchase 3 or 4 day pass? Definite 3 days and possible 4th.
4. Final travel day is Grindelwald, Switzerland, to Milan, Italy. Is Swiss Rail Pass valid for travel to a different country?
5. Should I buy a Swiss Rail Pass or a Swiss Flexi Rail Pass?