Need help regarding Bernes Oberland Regional pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 August 2011 at 2:26:22 #804648

Dear Arno

1-My name is Naveed, I need your help regarding purchase of Bernesse Oberland Regional Pass.

2-During online purchase with this website
    http://www.swisstravel system.com/userdata_re giopass.php

3-Following options are available.
    Swiss Card
    Swiss Flex pass
    Adults
    Swiss Transfer Ticket.

4- Kindly help telling me which option to select for purchasing BERNESSE Oblerland Regional Pass.
    Buy one and get one Free.

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Naveed

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    24 August 2011 at 6:12:43 #834049

Hi Naveed. Just select Adults if you do not have any of the other passes.

Arno
    15483 posts
    24 August 2011 at 11:19:19 #834050

Did you manage to order the passes Naveed? The topic about the offer further explains how to order.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 August 2011 at 21:19:59 #834051

Dear Arno

1- Thanks for the guidance and help.

2- Kindly tell me on my first day of travel, can I use 50 % discount on regions train.
    i-e i will be traveling from Milan to Interlaken. Also suggest the station where to change trains.

3- Is the days in the pass has to consecutive or you can choose the free days.
    and also the first Free day shall be the starting day of the pass or it can be any other day within the
    pass days (Kindly help).

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Naveed

Annika
    7116 posts
    27 August 2011 at 6:10:58 #834052

Hello Naveed. You can either choose a free travel day or 50% discount on your first day (which option is best, depends on your other plans and whether you need free travel days for those trips). The Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland doesn’t necessarily have to start off with a free travel day. You can choose the free travel days anywhere in the entire period of validity, and they don’t have to be consecutive.

The map under the link ‘Overview of the network on which the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland is valid’ at the Regional-Pass page shows a map with the exact area of validity. This way, you can see what portion of your inbound trip is discounted or for free.

Just enter your trip in Milan-Interlaken in the Swiss timetable for an overview of connections. If you click one of the connections, details will be displayed, including information on where to switch trains (this may differ per connection).

• The thread ‘Need help regarding Bernes Oberland Regional pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.