Need itinerary for swiss trip

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 July 2010 at 1:23:39 #803907

hi all
    Me ,my husband and my 2 year old little girl is planning to have a trip to Swiss from Brussels on 21 by Train.We will be arriving in Basel..
    we will be there till july 25.
    we don’t have any idea about the places to visit there..
    we will be there for 5 days but 21 and 25 will be in travel..
    1.So i need an itinerary for 22,23,24.
    we will be staying in Interlaken..

2. Are there any places in swiss for kids?

3.what will be the best pass for travel in swiss through train?
    it will be more helpful…if some body helps me

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    13 July 2010 at 4:32:39 #831535

Hellogayathri,

The best Ican do is give you tips for hiking and day trips, as well as information about preparing and safety.

There is always something to see or do, also for little children. On many mountain tops there are small playing grounds, for example. A two year old is very young ofcourse, how are you planning to take her?

The best Pass to travel depends on what you are planning to do. In your case I think a Swiss Half Fare Card would be a good idea. The link will give you information about prices, validityand discounts. And then there is the Swiss Card, which would also be a possibility.

I hope this helps for starters, please get back to this forum if you have more questions!

I wish you a very nice stay in beautiful Switzerland!

Olga

• The thread ‘Need itinerary for swiss trip’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.