Sep 24, 2012 - 5:54 PM
I hope everything is going great..
Here are some questions i would like your comment on them..
I am planning to visit Switzerland next October with my friend, from Genevaairport train station we will go to Basel SBB, after 4 days, I will leave Baselto Geneva airport train station to drop my friend in the airport. Then i willcomplete my journey with another friend..
From Geneva main train station i will go with my friend to Interlaken for 2days and we may do a daytrip to (Interlaken-luterbrunnen, by cable car toGrütschalp and into Mürren, then take the cable car to Stechelberg, then backto interlaken) and maybe a day trip to Jungfraujoch.
- I think 4days 2-1 swiss saver flexi pass will be suitable for my journey, IFNOT PLEASE ADVICE
- ALSO, i would like to know if its possible to buy 4days 2-1 swiss saver flexipass at the price of CHF 289.00 from Geneva airport train station, or i have topurchase it online
- As we write our passport numbers and names on the pass, Is it a must totravel with the same person during the period of the pass??
- Finally, regarding my plans would you kindly inform me with the traincompanies that i may us and need seat reservation?
- I am really sorry for bothering you with lods of questions, but i will reallyappreciate you kind help