Need your advice

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 September 2012 at 15:54:02 #805630

DearSir,

I hope everything is going great..

Here are some questions i would like your comment on them..

I am planning to visit Switzerland next October with my friend, from Genevaairport train station we will go to Basel SBB, after 4 days, I will leave Baselto Geneva airport train station to drop my friend in the airport. Then i willcomplete my journey with another friend..
    From Geneva main train station i will go with my friend to Interlaken for 2days and we may do a daytrip to (Interlaken-luterbrunnen, by cable car toGrütschalp and into Mürren, then take the cable car to Stechelberg, then backto interlaken) and maybe a day trip to Jungfraujoch.

– I think 4days 2-1 swiss saver flexi pass will be suitable for my journey, IFNOT PLEASE ADVICE

– ALSO, i would like to know if its possible to buy 4days 2-1 swiss saver flexipass at the price of CHF 289.00 from Geneva airport train station, or i have topurchase it online

– As we write our passport numbers and names on the pass, Is it a must totravel with the same person during the period of the pass??

– Finally, regarding my plans would you kindly inform me with the traincompanies that i may us and need seat reservation?

– I am really sorry for bothering you with lods of questions, but i will reallyappreciate you kind help

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 September 2012 at 10:38:06 #837258

and if this pormotion (4DAYS 2-1 SWISS SAVER FLEX PASS offer “CHF 289.00”) can be obtained only online, How long does it take to be shipped to Egypt? and if there is an agency in Egypt i can bus this offer from, kindly send me their details…
    Also tell me if its possible to be shipped to my hotel in Basel as i will stay for 4 days in Basel before using the pass..

Thank you

Arno
    15483 posts
    25 September 2012 at 11:35:49 #837259

Hello bebozaine,

You can best review the Swiss Flexi Pass page for all details. It allows you to download the network map to see where the pass is valid. The page also lists all ways to purchase the pass, including shipping details. Just select Egypt and the preferred pass, and you can see for yourself. Delivering to your hotel in Basel is possible trough swissrailways.com, but not for a billing address in Egypt (if you can use another billing address, e.g. the hotel, then it can be done).

The pass can indeed be used for your plans. You can use the pass with one other traveler, which should be the same person all the time. One of you can travel with the pass alone, but you cannot use it with anyone else but that same person. Seat reservations are only required for a few panoramic trains which you don’t seem to use.

Have a great trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 September 2012 at 13:32:37 #837260

Thank you Arno for your reply….
    In one of the last forum i read that this reduced price pormotion is available for online purchase only, but i can see in option number 3 on the right side of swiss flexi pass that i can get the pass from large trian stations and that is why i want to double check with you.

Thank you

Arno
    15483 posts
    25 September 2012 at 15:32:33 #837261

You’re welcome bebozaine. We always keep an eye on all options, so that’s why you may see different options now than a while ago.

• The thread ‘Need your advice’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.