Rail Europe Contact

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 June 2011 at 9:25:04 #804731

Is there a number to contact Rail Europe while in Switzerland or should I just contact Swiss Travel System should I need help or have questions about my passes?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    13 June 2011 at 11:39:06 #834279

Hi levgon,

If you have a question about an order you already placed, you can best contact Rail Europe in your country of residence (assuming that you purchased there). Links to their contact info are here. Please feel free to post any other questions here in the forum.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 June 2011 at 11:46:21 #834280

So, you are recomending calling back to the US if while in Switzerland I have a Pass problem or question?

Thanks,

R

Arno
    15483 posts
    13 June 2011 at 12:03:28 #834281

Hi R,

Not necessarily. I don’t know what you want to ask. If you have a question about your order, delivery, refund, etc, then yes, I would recommend to contact whoever you purchased the pass from. If it is something else, e.g. about how/where to use it, you are welcome to post in our forum, ask train/rail station personnel or contact the Federal Railways.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 October 2011 at 7:19:31 #834282

Hi,
    I am planning to cover 2 countries in my Europe Trip – Switzerland and Germany. Will be visiting Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken and back to Zurich. This would include some major attractions like Mt. Titlis, Rhine Falls, Jungfraoh, Mt. Pilatus etc. From Zurich would plan to go to Frankfurt and return back to Zurich.
    Can someone suggest for the above itinerary, what would be the best possible option. Does an Eurail Pass – Germany & Switzerland help me. Or do i need to buy a Swiss Pass for Swiss Travel and Pt. to Pt. tickets from Zurich to Germany.
    thanx.

Arno
    15483 posts
    7 October 2011 at 7:54:40 #834283

Hi pvijp, welcome to our website!

This post is not related to your questions. I would recommend to open a new topic for your questions so that more people will notice. Please check our forum rules as well.

• The thread ‘Rail Europe Contact’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.