Rail Europe promo codes 2015

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Arno
Arno
13980 posts
expert &
Feb 4, 2015 - 1:48 PM

Hello travelers,

There are new Rail Europe promo codes available. They get you a discount of € 20 to 40 on passes or tickets. The codes are valid until December 31, 2015.

Please visit your local website for more information:

Arno

Last modified on Oct 27, 2017 - 5:13 PM by Arno
msra7hm2
msra7hm2
63 posts
Jun 2, 2015 - 9:03 AM in reply to Arno

In which country is the Swiss Pass the cheapest?

Arno
Arno
13980 posts
expert &
Jun 2, 2015 - 9:24 AM

I don't know. You can select your country in the Swiss Travel Pass price overview, and click 'Show results' to see all purchase options for that country.

drltm
drltm
2 posts
Jun 30, 2015 - 4:27 AM in reply to Arno

Thanks for the helpful information here.

Using your best price search, there seems to be a significant difference in the price on the Rail Europe Worldwide site (with promo code) vs the Rail Europe US site for an 8 day Swiss Travel Pass Flex, 2nd class.

Just for some piece of mind... can I purchase this online in euros and have it shipped to my home in the United States? It seems to be the case that it is still a good deal even after I add on the price of the currency conversion and my credit card foreign transaction fee. I was worried it was too good to be true.

thanks for your thoughts on the matter!

Lori

Arno
Arno
13980 posts
expert &
Jun 30, 2015 - 6:47 AM

Hi Lori,

Yes, if you order through www.raileurope-world.com/pass/swiss-pass you can have it shipped to the US. We only list retailers that ship to the country selected in "Your country of residence" on myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpassflex/ price, so you can use any of them.

Enjoy your travels!

Last modified on Oct 27, 2017 - 3:26 PM by Arno
drltm
drltm
2 posts
Jun 30, 2015 - 1:33 PM in reply to Arno

Perfect! Thank you!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019