RE: Swiss Travel Pass Zurich

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 March 2015 at 7:11:09 #806993

Hi Arno / Annika,

A quick check with you, i will have 1 full day in Zurich on 29/4/2015 and I will be travelling around Switzerland with 8D Swiss Travel Pass. May I know what are the nice sightseeing places which covered by the Swiss Travel Pass? For example, a short cruise ride from Zurich Bürkliplatz or Limmat River Cruises, which route is nicer? How about the cable car ride Adliswil-Felsenegg, is it worth it? Or there are other better choices to make? Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Aodreen

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7121 posts
    18 March 2015 at 15:13:10 #842083

Hi Aodreen,

You can check the map for what’s included. All the cruises from Zurich are included in the Swiss Travel Pass. Details about the various options can be found here. I don’t know the Felsenegg cable car myself, but I suppose the view up onto the lake is really nice. The train to the Uetliberg viewing point departs from the Zurich HB station and is included in the pass.

More about Zurich can be found on myswissalps.com/zurich.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 March 2015 at 0:57:55 #842084

Thanks Annika

• The thread ‘RE: Swiss Travel Pass Zurich’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.