travelling to Switzerland next week with my family for short vacation from Saudi Arabia.
already I have purchased 8 Days Swiss Travel Pass in First Class for myself and for my wife. and I believe it is free of cost for kids, as I have 2 kids under age 5.
through my travel agent, I have already collected following below passes,
PASS 1- Swiss Travel Pass for 8 Days in First Class with Swiss Travel System Family Card.
1. please advise, how to use this family card..?? do we need to show this at station office before we board to any train.??
2. Though my travel passes are already validated, do I need to show them to any station master before I board the train.
3. can we board a train without a seat reservation...??
4. we are planning to go Zermatt via Visp from Zurich, and from Zermatt to Geneva via Visp .........
So, please advise can we hop-on /off to any available trains at stations without any reservations in First Class..??
PASS 2: Jungfraujoch/Top of Europe ( Round trip from Interlaken, Grindelwald or Wengen to Jungfraujoch for swiss travel pass holder).
for above pass, please suggest me step by step procedure to reach jungfraujoch from Zurich.
5. Since there are 2 stations in Interlaken, to which Interlaken station we need to board a train from ZURICH.
6. In this pass it has written that, Seat Reservations are recommended from Kleine Scheidegg - Jungfraujoch...., so please advise me the procedure for seat reservation..?? is there any website to reserve my seat (or) it can be reserved only at station..???
PASS 3: Zermatt - Matterhorn glacier Paradise - Zermatt (Including Glacier Palace)
7. please advise me step by step procedure to use above pass..??? from which Zermatt station to board this train..?? and hours of journey back to Zermatt..??
hope my above questions are clear, and please let me know for any clarifications.
shall be awaiting for your reply.