Sending luggage from Bern to Bulle with SBB

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Mvmomcat
Mvmomcat
43 posts
May 28, 2017 - 5:49 AM

i wanted to clarify want I think I read on the Swiss Train website. If I take my luggage to the Bern rail station by 17:00 on June 29th, I can pick it up after 9:00 on July 1st in Bulle.. I think it might cost $12 per bag to do this. It also sounds like I could use express luggage and drop our bags off at 9:00 in Bern and pick them up in Bulle after 18:00, but the cost would be $30+. Thanks for helping. I love reading the forum and the patience everyone has with all of the questions people ask!

Lucas
Lucas
9601 posts
expert &
May 28, 2017 - 11:23 AM in reply to Mvmomcat

I believe it is before 7pm (19:00) not 5pm otherwise you are correct.

Have a look through our page on luggage details for further information.

Lucas

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
May 29, 2017 - 1:01 AM in reply to Mvmomcat

>> It also sounds like I could use express luggage and drop our bags off at 9:00 in Bern and pick them up in Bulle after 18:00, but the cost would be $30+.

The Express Luggage service is not available to Bulle. Only the stations in the PDF linked to below can be used for the Express Luggage service.

The cost for Express Luggage is CHF 12 per bag (as for the non-express service) plus a flat rate of CHF 30 for express shipping.

Stations offering Express Luggage service

www.sbb.ch/content/dam /sbb/en/pdf/en_bahnhof -services/en_dienstleis tungen/en_gepaeck/Stat ionen_Reisegepaeck_Exp ress_EN.pdf

Alpenrose

Mvmomcat
Mvmomcat
43 posts
May 29, 2017 - 6:07 AM

Thanks so much for the information!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018