Feb 4, 2012 - 9:14 AM
Hi, First timer in Switzerland, hubby and are planning to visit Switzerland for 1 wk (July1-8). Considering our itinerary to be like this:
· July 1 : arrive in Zurich
- stay in Zurich for the night
· July 2: go to Lucern afternoon, stay the night, explore a bit of Lucern
· July 3: plan to go to Interlaken in theafternoon
- want to visit Jungfraughroch, do a cruise in one ofthe lakes
· July 7: go Geneva in the afternoon, stay the night,afternoon flight on July 8 – or we mightjust stay in Interlaken until july 8th,take the train to Geneva in the morning direct to the airport on the July 8th . Is this possible?
Is this doable? Is this too muchfor such a week? Any recommendation? Is Swiss Saver the best choice if wewant to go around? If we want to take the Golden Pass train from Lucern toInterlaken, do we buy the ticket for this route separately? How early should wemake reservation for the Golden pass route? Thank you very much.