SIM card for Switzerland and Paris

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 June 2017 at 19:42:21 #812071

Hi

We will be traveling to swiss from India day after tomorrow for 7 days then Paris for 3 days. i need to inquire regarding the sim which can be used in both the countries for data as well as calling. do i need international sim from India or its better to buy it there.
    regards

Kanika

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    2 June 2017 at 2:03:54 #864326

Hi kanikachawla –

I guess that the information in this website cannot help you decide whether to buy in Switzerland/Europe, or in India. However, we an provide some information about Switzerland.

This link may be helpful –

<<“http://www.myswissalps.com/si mcard">>

By the way,the forum rules require that you should not post in all capital letters.

<<“Writing in capitals only is not allowed;”>>

I’m experienced with many years on the internet. Using all capital letters is usually taken to be the same as shouting.

For me personally, It hurts my ears, or my eyes.

Please abide by the forum rules. You are more likely to get a polite response.

Slowpoke

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 June 2017 at 9:44:10 #864327

Hi Kanikachawla,

We only have information here on Swiss SIM Cards (Slowpoke gave you the link above) so I’m not sure about working in Paris as well. You may have to get a separate one for each country.

Another member mentioned the other day about a SIM card from Simly – I don’t know anything about it but you could check their website here: http://www.simlystore.com/en/ buy-prepaid-sim-card/switzerland-prepaid-data-sim-card.html

PS The country name here is Switzerland not Swiss and I took out your capital letters in your post – please avoid using them. 🙂

Lucas

• The thread ‘SIM card for Switzerland and Paris’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.