Solo travel on 4-day flexi pass 2-for-1

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 August 2012 at 14:26:49 #805552

Hello,

My wife and I are visiting Switzerland in October. We are planning to get the 4-day Swiss Flexi Pass 2-for-1 deal. But we only have 3 pleasure travel days planned. I have work for the rest of our stay there. Can my wife use the Flexi Pass for solo travel for the 4th day? She would also take my Flexi Pass on her solo day with the date filled in, so she would have both flexi passes but would be traveling alone. I think this meets the spirit of the flexi pass holders traveling together – in this case the passes travel together 🙂 Is this allowed?

Regards,
    Gowri

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 August 2012 at 16:31:33 #836984

Hi Gowri,

Actually you’ll just get one pass for the both of you to travel with. Your wife can use that pass by herself as well; no problem. For details on the promotion, please look here. For details and resellers of the pass, please look here.

• The thread ‘Solo travel on 4-day flexi pass 2-for-1’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.