Swiss Flexi Pass for the route to Jungfraujoch

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
littlebird
littlebird
2 posts
Aug 24, 2013 - 9:18 PM
Hello,

I would like to clarify the usage of Swiss Flexi Pass (2 days). I understand that the pass can enjoy 50% discount on train and on most mountain-top excursions between the first and last validated dates. Does it mean I can get 50% discount on the way from Grindelward to Jungfraujoch on a non selected day during the period? Am I right that I don't need to take a day off from the Swiss Flexi Pass in this case? Thanks.
Arno
Arno
12286 posts
expert &
Aug 25, 2013 - 1:22 PM
Hi littlebird,

Everything you write is correct, except that the Jungfrau railway is the only exception as for the discount: it's 25% off there, and 50% off everywhere. Details about the pass can be found on this page. You can download the validity map there too.
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:34 PM by Arno
littlebird
littlebird
2 posts
Aug 25, 2013 - 6:07 PM
Thanks Arno. Could I buy the swiss pass when I arrive in Geneva? Does the train station office open on Sunday?
Arno
Arno
12286 posts
expert &
Aug 26, 2013 - 2:03 AM
Hi littlebird,

Yes, the office will be open on Sundays too. Opening hours are at sbb.ch. You can also buy the pass online though. All options are at the page I linked to in my previous post.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019