Swiss Flexi Saver

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 May 2011 at 2:52:41 #804333

Hi,
    My holiday is start from London to Geneva by flight this 26 June 2011 (arrive about 4pm), and our tour details are listed below,
    26 June 2011 (after 4pm) , we would like go to Interlaken (Overnight)
    27 June 2011, we will be planning to visit Jungfraujoch (Interlaken > Lauterbrunnen > Kleine Scheidegg > Jungfraujoch > Kleine Scheidegg > Grindelwald > Interlaken.
    28 June 2011, we planning to visit Geneva from Interlaken
    29 June 2011, leaving to Paris from Geneva rail station
    This trip is for 2 person (i’m is 25 years old and with my dad (47 years old)).
    Kindly clarify
    (1) Swiss flexi saver pass is free in all train travel or only discount is applicable on that pass?
    (2) Which one is cheap and economical for 2 persons.
    (3) what the means by youth discount. that i can get it?
    (4) can i use this pass in my Jungfraujoch trip?
    Kindly reply which is cheapeast you have.
    Regards,

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    26 May 2011 at 5:40:19 #832956

Hi leenmaria,

You can best get two Swiss Cards or Swiss Half Fare Cards, that would be the cheapest option. The Swiss Card includes the trip from Geneva to Interlaken and back for free. And you’ll get a 50% discount on traveling to the Jungfraujoch. The Swiss Half Fare Card does not include free traveling. It will get you a 50% discount on all trips. All in all, the total price would be about the same. The Swiss Half Fare Card would be better if you are planning to travel a lot in the Geneva area on June 28 and 29. The validity of the Swiss Card would end after reaching Geneva.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘Swiss Flexi Saver’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.