Half Fare Cards: print them or collect at airport?

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Robscho
Robscho
2 posts
Jun 8, 2017 - 8:53 AM

We leave from Spain to Switzerland in a week and we would like to purchase two Half Fare Tickets and pick them up from Zurich airport. I cannot find where I enter in the order that I need to collect at Zurich airport or is it better to have them emailed to me? If that is the case how do I print them off?

Arno
Arno
11267 posts
expert &
Jun 8, 2017 - 9:05 AM

Hi Robscho,

You'll find all purchase options on this page. The easiest and quickest way is to print the cards yourself: visit www.swissrailways.com/ en and click to the Swiss Half Fare Card. After filling out your address, they show the delivery options. Pick "Online Ticket" from the bottom of the list. They will e-mail the cards within 1-3 business days (often just 1 day), so you can print them at home. You can choose collection at the airport too, but that takes more time because you will have to visit a ticket office, and it costs slightly more.

Did it work for you now?

Last modified on May 17, 2018 - 11:50 AM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018