Half Fare Cards: print them or collect at airport?

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Robscho
Robscho
2 posts
Jun 8, 2017 - 8:53 AM

We leave from Spain to Switzerland in a week and we would like to purchase two Half Fare Tickets and pick them up from Zurich airport. I cannot find where I enter in the order that I need to collect at Zurich airport or is it better to have them emailed to me? If that is the case how do I print them off?

Arno
Arno
12343 posts
expert &
Jun 8, 2017 - 9:05 AM

Hi Robscho,

You'll find all purchase options on this page. The easiest and quickest way is to print the cards yourself: visit www.swissrailways.com/ en and click to the Swiss Half Fare Card. After filling out your address, they show the delivery options. Pick "Online Ticket" from the bottom of the list. They will e-mail the cards within 1-3 business days (often just 1 day), so you can print them at home. You can choose collection at the airport too, but that takes more time because you will have to visit a ticket office, and it costs slightly more.

Did it work for you now?

Last modified on May 17, 2018 - 11:50 AM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019