Swiss Half Fare Card purchase through SBB

• Cynthiamac1
    Participant
    3 posts
    12 May 2023 at 18:18:34 #829836

I just tried to buy the half fare one month pass on the SBB website and did t receive a pdf. Cannot find it under my orders. Maybe it did t go thru. Dont have charge yet. Should I receive an email with pdf to print?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    12 May 2023 at 18:36:20 #954387

HI Cynthiamac1,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

Upon successful purchase, you should receive an email confirmation with the Swiss Half Fare Card issued in PDF format. Please refer to the details here: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisshalffarecard/howtouse. If you have not received the confirmation email, check your spam box.

Let us know if you need more information.

Regards,

Anna

Cynthiamac1
    Participant
    3 posts
    12 May 2023 at 18:47:13 #954388

Not in junk or credit card temporary charges. I’ll wait until tomorrow and try again thru my Swiss alps. Thanks!

Anna
    6382 posts
    12 May 2023 at 19:12:42 #954389

Hi Cynthiamac1,

Perhaps your payment did not go through. If you wish to buy the Swiss Half Fare Card from SBB, I recommend you go through the SBB official webshop, which is geared for tourists and visitors. You can find further purchase options here: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisshalffarecard/price

Please keep us posted.

Regards,

Anna

Cynthiamac1
    Participant
    3 posts
    13 May 2023 at 11:48:46 #954390

Anna,

thank you so much!

• The thread ‘Swiss Half Fare Card purchase through SBB’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.