Swiss pass discount

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
kamath2014
kamath2014
3 posts
Jul 30, 2014 - 6:00 PM
Hi m Kamath from India.we are travelling to Switzerland in September for 10 nites.which pass should we go in for n how many days.we intend to travel quite a bit n do a few mountain xcursions as well.wats the xact rate in INR for a 15 day swiss pass.travel agents are quoting different prices.read about sum discount on swiss pass.please update me regarding this....

We will be travelling to Austria for 3 nites.do we need to buy a pass ther for commuting or point to point ticket makes sense.awaiting your reply

Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Jul 30, 2014 - 6:40 PM

Hi Kamath, welcome to MySwissAlps,

Swiss Pass prices can be found here, and Swiss Pass promotions and discounts are listed here. 15 days currently is INR 30543 per person, 8 days is INR 25277. You will get an INR 4000 discount with the promo code (only if you buy online).

Without knowing your exact travel plans it's hard to recommend a pass, but as you say you will travel a lot, a Swiss Saver Pass should work out the cheapest. How to choose among passes as explained here.

Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 12:55 PM by Arno
kamath2014
kamath2014
3 posts
Jul 31, 2014 - 3:59 AM

Thank you.wats the difference between Swiss pass n Swiss saver pass.we are two adults travelling so pls suggest me as to which is d pass I should opt.

Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Jul 31, 2014 - 7:10 AM

Hi Kamath,

I already noticed that you are traveling with more than one person, so the prices I quoted are for the Swiss Saver Pass, which is 10% cheaper than a Swiss Pass for one person. There is no other difference, it's just the discount for traveling together. So you can go to www.raileurope.co.in/p ass/swiss-pass, order the pass for two people traveling together, and use the promo code for the extra discount.

Enjoy your traveling!

Last modified on Oct 27, 2017 - 3:15 PM by Arno
kamath2014
kamath2014
3 posts
Jul 31, 2014 - 7:33 AM
Thanx a lot for ur info.isd discount valid for only d online purchase???
Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Jul 31, 2014 - 7:52 AM

You're welcome! Yes, the promo code discount is only available online.

Last modified on Jul 31, 2014 - 7:52 AM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019