Swiss Pass for 2 Day Trip in Switerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 January 2012 at 10:05:36 #804829

I’m travelling into from Paris by air into Zurich on 2 April 2012. My flight reach Zurich airport at 8:30am.
    I plan to do a morning trip in Zurich, travel to Lucerne around noon by train.
    In the evening, I will travel to Interlaken to check in my hotel.
    On 3 April 2011, I want to travel to Jungfrau, spend a day there and follow up a night train from Interlaken to Amsterdam.
    Is it advisable to get any swiss pass for my travel plan? I’m travelling in a group of 3 adults.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    6 January 2012 at 8:33:53 #834619

Hello diamond! A Swiss Pass would be too expensive for your plans. Instead, you can consider Swiss Half Fare Cards. They offer a 50% discount on your trips, and this option is about CHF 50.00 cheaper (per person) than buying regular tickets.

The Swiss timetable may be of help as well.

• The thread ‘Swiss Pass for 2 Day Trip in Switerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.