6 days Zurich, Luzern, Interlaken - best rail pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
holidays74
holidays74
1 post
Sep 14, 2017 - 7:16 AM

Hi,

I will be in Switzerland from 25th Sep onward (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlakin, then Italy) for 5 nights/6 days and prefer to use 'public transport (train/bus)' and 'no' tour company. I would like to visit Mt Pilatus (golden trip), Mt Titlis, Jungforajoung, etc. Which Swiss pass would be economical.

Regards

Zubair

Lucas
Lucas
10496 posts
top member
Sep 14, 2017 - 5:04 PM in reply to holidays74

Hi Zubair and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Have a read through our page on how to choose the best rail pass here. It will help you with comparing prices - you will need to plan out all your trips that you make and do the math to know for sure.

That being said I would think an 8 day Swiss Travel Pass would be the best option - read all about it here.

The other option might be the Swiss Half Fare Card - read about it here.

It is quite easy to travel around without a tour company, I agree with your choice - to help plan out all your trips use the Swiss railways timetable here.

Lucas

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019