Feb 8, 2012 - 12:03 AM
Thanks Annika and we neee some more help from you in finalzing our itenerary.
While revisiting with our tour operators, we have been given one more package like Milan(1 night) - Via. Lugano to Lucerne (5 nights) - Back to Milan and our flight will be to & fro from Milan. We will be sepnding the 5 days in Lucerne as mentioned below.
1. Lugano - Swiss miniature, gardens & city tour - It's on the way to reach Lucerne & we can not avoid.
2. Mt. Titlis, Snow park & Lucerne - 1 day.
3. Golden pass line - Interlakan - Jungfraujoch - 1 day.
4. Berne & Geneva region - 1 day.
5. Lausanne & Montreux - 1 day.
While going through the time table, it looks travelling is more and we would like to skip any of Berne / Genva or Lausanne / Montreux trip. Would you please advice in which one to skip and alternatively some other trip nearby lucerne or Zurich. While going through your daytrip link, nothing is there in & around of Lucerne, please suggest something like falls, rivers like...
And also we will be given [u]Trump card[/u] by our tour operatoer and it was told that it is as like as swiss card to travel anyhere free & 50% discount in selceted routes. We have not come across anything about this card in this forum. Please advise.
Thanks in advance,