Jun 18, 2017 - 3:56 PM
Hi I am James and I am visiting Switzerland for 8D7N in August. I am deciding whether to get the 8day consecutive Swiss Travel Pass or the Swiss Travel Pass Flex for a couple of days and then use it together with the Jungfrau pass for the visits to Wengen, Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen. Please advise? Thank you so much in advance!
This is my itinerary:
- Day 1: Zurich and the Rhine Falls (Staying in Zurich)
- Day 2: Zurich to Luzern. Visit to Mt Pilatus (Staying in Luzern)
- Day 3: Visit to Mt Titlis. Luzern to Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen and Wengen
- Day 4: Wengen to Jungfraujoch. Hiking from Mannlichen to Kleine Scheigg after Jungfraujoch
- Day 5: Wengen to Grindelwald to First and Pfingstegg. (Days 3-5 staying at Wengen)
- Day 6: Wengen to Zermatt. Visit to the Gornergrat (Staying in Zermatt)
- Day 7: Zermatt to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise. Zermatt to Blauherd for the 5 lakes trail. Zermatt to Montreux.
- Day 8: Montreux to Geneva