About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Swiss Travel Pass delivery as paper ticket
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Swiss Travel Pass delivery as paper ticket

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Ian pooley
Ian pooley
8 posts
May 12, 2022 - 1:09 PM

I am looking to get an 8 day Swiss Travel Pas sfor my trip in a couple of weeks time but don't want an e-ticket on my phone only. I was in Switzerland 4 years ago & the ticket was posted to me in a plastic wallet, but as far as I can make out no one now does an actual paper ticket. Is the SBB website the only way to get an e-mailed ticket that I can print off?

Ildiko
Ildiko
1803 posts
top member &
May 12, 2022 - 1:24 PM in reply to Ian pooley

Hi Ian pooley,

you'll receive a pdf file as an e-ticket from the resellers. You can print that pdf file for yourself if you wish to have also a printed version. (That makes it more safe, to have a printed copy of it, I would do the same too.)

You can buy it here: www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/price

Ildiko

Last modified on May 12, 2022 - 1:25 PM by Ildiko
Arno
Arno
14839 posts
expert &
May 13, 2022 - 5:10 AM in reply to Ian pooley

Hi Ian pooley,

Theoretically you can buy a paper pass at a manned Swiss railway station. But that's not what I'd recommend, as you won't have a backup then. Please see www.myswissalps.com/train/ticketspasses/practical/wheretobuy.

Pretty much all retailers on the link Ildiko mentioned provide an e-mailed pdf from which you can print as many copies as you like. If you prefer the official SBB tourist webshop, here's the link: https://shop.switzerlandtravelcentre.com/en/product/swissPass.

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022