Swiss Travel Pass discount for trip in June?

Swiss Travel Pass discount for trip in June?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Rakubha
Rakubha
14 posts
Jan 7, 2018 - 9:27 PM

Hi I am staying in Switzerland with family 2 Adult and 16 year young for 11 days and planning to use train everywhere using Swiss Travel Pass (15 days) in end of June. They ever offer some kind of discount in any period/season or stay same so I can go ahead and buy it.

Thank you.

rockoyster
rockoyster
3916 posts
expert
Jan 7, 2018 - 11:48 PM in reply to Rakubha

Hi neelpatel and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

Yes discount offers sometimes occur in the between season period. Don't be in a rush to buy they don't run out and you don't have to have the pass before making reservations (if you need such on panoramic trains for example).

Any special deals will get announced on this forum.

Last modified on Jan 7, 2018 - 11:48 PM by rockoyster
Rakubha
Rakubha
14 posts
Jan 8, 2018 - 2:05 AM in reply to rockoyster

thank you Rockoyster. I will wait for pass and make reservation for Glacier express (Zermatt-Chur) and Golden pass route (Lucern-Interlaken) as you mention doesn't required pass, just pay for reservation.

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
Jan 8, 2018 - 9:39 AM in reply to Rakubha

Hi Rakubha,

Last year I think it was in March/April, but we can't say for sure if there will be again. As per rockoyster's note any special deals will get announced on this forum. Alternatively you can check our promotions page here for updates. If you are buying the Swiss Travel Pass online, you can wait until a week before travel as it will be emailed to you to print at home (they say to give yourself 3 days for the order but it is usually instantaneous).

Last modified on Jan 8, 2018 - 9:40 AM by Chantal

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018