Swiss Travel Pass discount on Jungfrau Travel Pass

• Alistair_G
    Participant
    2 posts
    27 June 2022 at 13:03:25 #827615

Good day,

I have purchased a Swiss Travel Pass and am now looking into purchasing a Jungfrau Travel Pass for my upcoming holiday in Switzerland.

From what I understand, there is a discount on the Jungfrau Travel Pass if I have a valid Swiss Travel Pass for the duration of travel. However, on the official online shop (jungfrau), there is only an option for a discount with a Half Fare Card.

I wanted to check if anyone knows if there had been a change in policy on the discount validity for Jungfrau Travel Pass? Or is the discount with Swiss Travel Pass still valid?

Thanks in advance!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6355 posts
    27 June 2022 at 17:12:46 #943681

Hi Alistair G,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

Yes, you can purchase the Jungfrau Travel Pass at a discounted price if you have the Swiss Travel Pass. The discounted price is the same for Half Fare Card, so you can select this reduction when you purchase the JTP online.

You will need to show both the JTP and the Swiss Travel Pass upon ticket inspection.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anna

Alistair_G
    Participant
    2 posts
    28 June 2022 at 1:01:33 #943682

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your reply. I managed to get in touch with the website operator and they told me the same thing too.

Thanks again 🙂

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass discount on Jungfrau Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.