About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Swiss Travel Pass discount on Jungfrau Travel Pass
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Swiss Travel Pass discount on Jungfrau Travel Pass

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Alistair G
Alistair G
2 posts
Jun 27, 2022 - 1:03 PM

Good day,

I have purchased a Swiss Travel Pass and am now looking into purchasing a Jungfrau Travel Pass for my upcoming holiday in Switzerland.

From what I understand, there is a discount on the Jungfrau Travel Pass if I have a valid Swiss Travel Pass for the duration of travel. However, on the official online shop (jungfrau), there is only an option for a discount with a Half Fare Card.

I wanted to check if anyone knows if there had been a change in policy on the discount validity for Jungfrau Travel Pass? Or is the discount with Swiss Travel Pass still valid?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments
Anna
Anna
3881 posts
expert &
Jun 27, 2022 - 5:12 PM in reply to Alistair G

Hi Alistair G,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

Yes, you can purchase the Jungfrau Travel Pass at a discounted price if you have the Swiss Travel Pass. The discounted price is the same for Half Fare Card, so you can select this reduction when you purchase the JTP online.

You will need to show both the JTP and the Swiss Travel Pass upon ticket inspection.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anna

Alistair G
Alistair G
2 posts
Jun 28, 2022 - 1:01 AM

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your reply. I managed to get in touch with the website operator and they told me the same thing too.

Thanks again :)

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Who's MySwissAlps.com?
We're passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about planning a trip to Switzerland since 2002.
More about usNewsletter signup

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022