Sep 3, 2017 - 8:41 AM
I am looking to travel from Zurich to zermatt and then to chur (stopover a day) to take bernina express to tirano.
Places intended to visit are Matterhorn and Pilatnus - I believe the Swiss travel pass provides discounts to certain rides.Can I check :
1. Does it makes sense to purchase the 3 day flexible pass (2nd class)?
2. I am from Singapore - can I purchase the Swiss travel pass online and just print it out?
3. For SBB train tickets - if certain tickets indicate high demand - do I need to make a seat reservation? Does the travel pass excludes the seat reservation price?
4. I have not bought the travel pass but have puchased bernina express tickets indicating I am using the second class travel pass - is there any issue of me purchasing the travel pass later?
5. Are there any discounts for the Swiss travel pass?