Swiss Travel Pass promotion details?

• Uallin
    Participant
    115 posts
    14 October 2017 at 6:04:00 #813502

Hi! I remember reading in this very informative forum that there will be an increase in STP prices soon and also some changes on the free destinations included with the pass. May I have the link? I thought I saved it but it seems to be buried somewhere. We are travelling in February and thought of buying the STPs before the price hike. Would the STPs have regular promotions like Eurail? Should I wait for that? We have 3 adults 2 youths and hoping to get the best price. Thank you!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 October 2017 at 6:20:30 #870928

Hi Uallin,

Here is the link to the the post you are looking for! https://www.myswissalp s.com/forum/topic/swis s-travel-system-changes-in-2018

The search box on the top right of our website usually works as well – if not we’ll find it for you!

There may be a promotion for the Swiss Travel Pass in the Spring – there was last year (I think around March or April).
    Sometimes it is a price discount and sometimes it is an extra free day.

Current promotions are posted as a sticky (kept at the top of the rail forum – you can see there are some current ones right now – click here.

Also you can sign up for our newsletterand/or check the Swiss Travel Pass page’s promotion tab. You will need to enter your country of residence and hit search for any deals to display.

Uallin
    Participant
    115 posts
    14 October 2017 at 6:33:04 #870929

Thank you so much, Lucas! This time I will keep the link well 🙂

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass promotion details?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.