Swiss Travel Pass promotion details?

Swiss Travel Pass promotion details?

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Uallin
Uallin
84 posts
Oct 14, 2017 - 6:04 AM

Hi! I remember reading in this very informative forum that there will be an increase in STP prices soon and also some changes on the free destinations included with the pass. May I have the link? I thought I saved it but it seems to be buried somewhere. We are travelling in February and thought of buying the STPs before the price hike. Would the STPs have regular promotions like Eurail? Should I wait for that? We have 3 adults 2 youths and hoping to get the best price. Thank you!

Lucas
Lucas
4950 posts
expert &
Oct 14, 2017 - 6:20 AM in reply to Uallin

Hi Uallin,

Here is the link to the the post you are looking for! https://www.myswissalp s.com/forum/topic/swis s-travel-system-changes-in-2018

The search box on the top right of our website usually works as well - if not we'll find it for you!

There may be a promotion for the Swiss Travel Pass in the Spring - there was last year (I think around March or April).
Sometimes it is a price discount and sometimes it is an extra free day.

Current promotions are posted as a sticky (kept at the top of the rail forum - you can see there are some current ones right now - click here.

Also you can sign up for our newsletterand/or check the Swiss Travel Pass page's promotion tab. You will need to enter your country of residence and hit search for any deals to display.

Last modified on Oct 14, 2017 - 6:23 AM by Lucas
Uallin
Uallin
84 posts
Oct 14, 2017 - 6:33 AM in reply to Lucas

Thank you so much, Lucas! This time I will keep the link well :-)

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018