Swiss Travel Pass purchase and refund policies

• Angel7105
    Participant
    65 posts
    7 July 2022 at 5:44:57 #827700

Hi,

If purchased Swiss travel pass through KLOOK, not utilise at all. Can get back refund ? We travelling in September month, now only 07/07/22 should i buy now ?

Please help.

Angel

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 July 2022 at 8:37:27 #944010

Hi Angel,

Klook‘s cancellation policy is the following according to their website:

• The success of your refund claim and the time it takes to process your refund are subject to RailEurope’s policies
    • Refundable up to one day before ‘valid from’ date. After this date, if the pass has not been used, you can claim for a refund of up to 85% of its value. If the pass has been used in any way, a refund will not be given.

I recommend the official SBB tourist center, you can buy it there too. Their cancellation policy is: “free cancellation up to 4 working days before the first day of validity”. For other resellers please have a look at http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/price.

I hope this helps,

Ildiko

Angel7105
    Participant
    65 posts
    8 July 2022 at 1:55:00 #944011

HI

Thanks.

angel

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass purchase and refund policies’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.