Jul 8, 2015 - 7:51 PM
I have planned to Swiss from 10th of Jul to 13th of Jul (4 days) from Paris and I have reserved tickets for the same.
Below is the itinerary:
1. 10th: Paris to Geneva - Buy Swiss Travel Pass for 4 days
2. 10th: Geneva to Interlaken - Stay in interlaken and visit Jungfrau(11th), Mt. Titlis (12th)
3 . 12th: Interlaken to Lucerne - Stay at Lucerne.
4. 13th: Mount Pilatus/ Lucerne lake . Then to Zurich
5. 13th; Zurich to Paris
1. Can I buy 4 days Swiss Travel Pass on arrival in Geneva at train station ?. If not, then where I can buy ?
2. Can I travel on any train/bus using this pass without any reservations ? Example : If I have to travel from Geneva to Interlaken, is there any reservation required prior to travel on the same day of travel to destination.
Thanks in Advance !!