Oct 25, 2016 - 9:04 AM
Urgently need your help s will travel in the next few days to Switzerland.
Would like to check if I should buy the 4D Swiss travel pass based on following itinerary:-
1. Zurich airport to interlaken, from Interlaken to Lauterbrunnen - by train
2. Lauterbrunnen to Murren ( stay 2 night at Murrren) - by train & cable car
3. From Murren will move back to Interlaken and go to Lucerne ( stay one night)
4. From Lucerne will go to Venice, italy
2. If i buy the swiss travel pass, when travel from Lucerne to venice, do I need to book the train online (eurotrain/italino train)? Should just hoop in to the train since I have the swiss travel pass based on the option below?:-
Lucerne to Arth Gldau (cover by swiss tvel pass?)
Arth Gldau to Milan (cover by swiss travel pass?)
Milan to Venice ( book via Italian train)
Lucerne to Chiasso (Covered by Swiss pass? or I need to book via online?
Chiasso to Venice ( only book this route via sbb website internationla journey if i have swiss pass?)
Or kindly suggest what is the correct way to travel by train with swiss travel pass from Lucerne to Venice.I am getting confused how should i book the ticket to venice from lucerne, as it seems I might be double pay for the train tickets( not sure...)
Thanks so much!