Swiss Travel Pass – Switched passengers data

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 July 2017 at 14:18:46 #812505

Hello. Last week I bought 3 Swiss Travel Passes for 2 adults and 1 youth, but unfortunately, I filled one of the adults data in the fields for the youth pass and vise versa. Is there a problem with that – after all we have paid the same price, just one of the adult’s passes and the youth’s one are with switched personal data, but we are travelling together and we can explain on the spot to the train personal about the mistake or it is not that simple?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    4 July 2017 at 14:27:43 #866217

Hi Bella92, welcome to MySwissAlps!

That’s unfortunate! It might not be a big deal in practise, but according to the rules there is one adult without a valid pass (the Youth pass). The youth traveling with an adult pass is no problem. I’d recommend to contact the company you purchased from and ask them about the best option.

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass – Switched passengers data’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.