Swiss travel passes have not arrived

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 June 2015 at 21:20:52 #807374

Hello,

I ordered 4, 8 day Swiss travel passes on Swiss railways website on April 6th and received a confirmation email saying they will be sent out 2-3 weeks before our departure. I have paid the credit card bill as well. We leave June 17 for Munich but will not need the passes until June 23, but I am nervous something has gone wrong. Do you have any suggestions? I thought they would be online tickets like the ones I ordered from the SBB ticket shop. Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    10 June 2015 at 6:17:10 #843741

Hi EB,

The Swiss Railways webshop at http://www.swissrailways.com indeed ships passes a few weeks before departure, unless requested otherwise. If you filled out June 23, they should be shipping the passes around this time. But, I would recommend to contact them, just to be sure. Please see here for how to do so.

They do indeed offer print at home passes, but you should select that option while ordering. By default they offer physical shipping.

Please let me know whether this worked for you, and if you have any other questions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 June 2015 at 0:22:54 #843742

When I woke this morning and checked email, there was your reply and an email with 4 Swiss passes ready to print! I should not have been worried as I hear the Swiss do everything top notch!! can’t wait to get there. Thanks again

Arno
    15483 posts
    11 June 2015 at 6:48:05 #843743

Good to hear that! Have a wonderful time in Switzerland, and feel free to post a trip report once you’re back. That would be great!

• The thread ‘Swiss travel passes have not arrived’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.