Swissrailways.com offline

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 May 2012 at 5:37:09 #805309

I have planed a weeks traintrip, Swiss Sawer Pass Flexi -2 for 1, from Andermatt -Zermatt, Zermatt -Chur and Chur, Tirano,Lugano and Andermatt. I only just haven’t bought the Swiss Passes because the swissrailways.com for Europe(Denmark) is offline for a long time. Can I be sure to get the Passes whenever online again so that I can make Hotelbookings for the trip as well as seat reservations allready now.
    I wouldn’t like to have booked 7 nights at the different Hotels without having the possibility to get there and I neither wouldn’t like to wait for the buy of Passes and then the Hotels and seets are all booked up.

I hope you can help me.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    30 May 2012 at 14:00:40 #836251

Hi ulladk, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

Unfortunately that website is indeed offline. Please check this topic for the latest status. I’m not sure when you’re traveling, but the 2-for-1 offer passes can be used from September 1, so there’s plenty of time to purchase it beforehand. The Swiss railways are working hard on getting their site online again. The 2-for-1 offer will not expire or sell out. For hotels, please be sure to check out our pages about Zermatt and Lugano.

• The thread ‘Swissrailways.com offline’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.