Ticket price for Glacier 3000 Peak Walk

Ticket price for Glacier 3000 Peak Walk

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
shasya07
shasya07
7 posts
Jan 29, 2018 - 5:13 PM

Hi there,

i would like to know the price for "Peak Walk By Tissot" . But before that does this place are open in June? and if yes, how does it work actually since i could not understand the "ticket and price" in their website? i mean there are a lot of choices and when i click for the peak walk it said "Included in aerial ropeway ticket" and how does the half day ticket works?

thanks ,

Sha

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
Jan 30, 2018 - 6:48 AM in reply to shasya07

Hi shasyao7,

The "Peak Walk by Tissot" is free of charge for Glacier 3000 visitors and is open year round (depending on weather conditions).

If you are traveling with a Swiss Travel Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card, you'll be getting 50% on the tickets. That would be around 40 chf (after the 50% off) for a round trip. Half day tickets probably refer to ski tickets. You should look at the prices for pedestrians; www.glacier3000.ch/en/ information/tickets-and-prices#pedestrians.

Hope this clarifies.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018