Tickets-Titlis & Jungfrau with Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 May 2018 at 3:13:27 #816292

I am planning to purchase Swiss Travel Pass today.

1. After purchasing that, please let me know website to purchase discounted tickets for Titlis and Jungfrauch ?

2. Also please let me know how much advance i need to book tickets for Titlis and Jungfrauch ? My travel date is 4-July, should i purchase tickets now OR i can purchase on the spot as well on 4-July ????

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 May 2018 at 14:11:29 #886682

Hi Ankit Jain21,

You can buy the Swiss Travel Pass from any of the online retailers here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/swisstravelpass/ price

You can also buy them at the station on the day of travel.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 May 2018 at 19:33:11 #886683

Thanks…

Since i am not sure about the weather of Jungfrau right now, can i take the ticket on day if travel itself ?

My concern is that since it is a popular place, i dont want to miss this place due to rush or limited trains. So please help.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 May 2018 at 2:58:20 #886684

>> Since i am not sure about the weather of Jungfrau right now, can i take the ticket on day if travel itself ?

Yes, or on the day before, after checking that the forecast is for fine weather. You can buy it in Zürich, if that’s where you are travelling from.

http://www.jungfrau.ch/en-gb/live/weather/#jungf raujoch

>> My concern is that since it is a popular place, i dont want to miss this place due to rush or limited trains.

If you get to Kleine Scheidegg early in the day, you might have to queue, but should still be able to get on a train sooner or later. They run plenty of trains.

However, you will be at a disadvantage if you are travelling from Zürich, as it will take you 3.25 to 3.5 hours to get to Kleine Scheidegg, whereas people travelling from Grindelwald or Wengen can get there in about half-an-hour.

Alpenrose

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 May 2018 at 3:03:10 #886685

Thanks for the reply.

I am planning to leave zurich by 6:00am in the morning. Would reach by 9:30 Kleine Scheidegg.

Hopefully within 1-2hrs wait, i i would get train tickets. Is’nt it?

Also, is there any ropeway or cable car journey between zurich to jungfrau??

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 May 2018 at 3:13:09 #886686

>> Hopefully within 1-2hrs wait, i i would get train tickets. Is’nt it?

Yes, I would certainly think so.

>> Also, is there any ropeway or cable car journey between zurich to jungfrau??

No, the journey is entirely by train.

There are, however, various cable cars in the Jungfrau Region if you wanted to ride on them before returning to Zürich.

Alpenrose

• The thread ‘Tickets-Titlis & Jungfrau with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.