Tips for hotels Bönigen or Iseltwald in summer

• teensy
    Participant
    33 posts
    5 November 2022 at 21:53:27 #828594

We are planning a trip summer 2023 and will stay 5 nights in Wengen and will hike and sightsee in the immediate area. We then plan to move to the Lake Brienz or Lake Thun area in order to easier access the areas we plan to visit in the surrounding areas. We would like a hotel on the water with balconies affording lake and mountain views but want to stay fairly close to the Interlaken transportation hub. Has anyone stayed in Bonigen or Iseltwald and if so, where?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    6 November 2022 at 9:47:43 #948155

Hi teensy!

If you prefer to stay close to Interlaken I’d recommend Bönigen over Iseltwald. Would the Seiler au Lac with lake views be an option for you (listed at http://www.myswissalps.com/interlaken/hotels)? You can search for more options here.

I hope this helps you find a suitable option.

teensy
    Participant
    33 posts
    6 November 2022 at 20:57:53 #948156

Thank you for the information. I will check out your suggestion. It looks promising.

• The thread ‘Tips for hotels Bönigen or Iseltwald in summer’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.