Where are train timetables of the Golden Pass line

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 August 2017 at 0:47:55 #812924

Hello all,

I am travelling over to Europe in November and have a few days in Switzerland. I am keen to travel on the Golden Pass Line and found on this website that I can purchase the Tell-Pass Winter.

I am aware that the Golden Pass Line consists of 3 parts, I don’t have much time so wanted to travel straight through from Lucerne to Montreux as I would like to see the scenery as opposed to fly from Zurich to Geneva.

I have been trying to find the timetables of the 3 individual trains to see if i can do it all in one day but am struggling to find anything.

Does anyone know if I could do this or would I have to stop in-between each leg of the journey?

Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    12 August 2017 at 9:27:45 #868209

Hi Traveller77,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! How to find train schedules for the Golden Pass line is explained on http://www.myswissalps.com/go ldenpass/gettingthere.

Just let us know if that does not work for you.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 August 2017 at 3:51:27 #868210

Hi traveller,

>> I am travelling over to Europe in November and have a few days in Switzerland. I am keen to travel on the Golden Pass Line and found on this website that I can purchase the Tell-Pass Winter … wanted to travel straight through from Lucerne to Montreux

The Tell-Pass would not be a good choice for travelling on the Golden Pass route from Luzern to Montreux, as it would only cover you as far as Interlaken. You will need to buy a ticket for the rest of the route.

What trips are you doing within the area where the Tell-Pass is valid before you take the Golden Pass route to Montreux?

Alpenrose

• The thread ‘Where are train timetables of the Golden Pass line’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.