Where are train timetables of the Golden Pass line

Where are train timetables of the Golden Pass line

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
traveller77
traveller77
1 post
Aug 12, 2017 - 12:47 AM

Hello all,

I am travelling over to Europe in November and have a few days in Switzerland. I am keen to travel on the Golden Pass Line and found on this website that I can purchase the Tell-Pass Winter.

I am aware that the Golden Pass Line consists of 3 parts, I don't have much time so wanted to travel straight through from Lucerne to Montreux as I would like to see the scenery as opposed to fly from Zurich to Geneva.

I have been trying to find the timetables of the 3 individual trains to see if i can do it all in one day but am struggling to find anything.

Does anyone know if I could do this or would I have to stop in-between each leg of the journey?

Thanks

Arno
Arno
9572 posts
expert &
Aug 12, 2017 - 9:27 AM

Hi Traveller77,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! How to find train schedules for the Golden Pass line is explained on www.myswissalps.com/go ldenpass/gettingthere.

Just let us know if that does not work for you.

Last modified on Aug 12, 2017 - 10:10 AM by Arno
Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
1107 posts
top member
Aug 13, 2017 - 3:51 AM in reply to traveller77

Hi traveller,

>> I am travelling over to Europe in November and have a few days in Switzerland. I am keen to travel on the Golden Pass Line and found on this website that I can purchase the Tell-Pass Winter ... wanted to travel straight through from Lucerne to Montreux

The Tell-Pass would not be a good choice for travelling on the Golden Pass route from Luzern to Montreux, as it would only cover you as far as Interlaken. You will need to buy a ticket for the rest of the route.

What trips are you doing within the area where the Tell-Pass is valid before you take the Golden Pass route to Montreux?

Alpenrose

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017