Travel Grindelwald

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Apr 29, 2012 - 3:34 AM
We are planning on having a holiday in Grindelwald, in the month of August this year. My partner and I are keen walkers and plan on doing some walking. I am a paraglider pilot and plan on doing some flying. Plus some general holiday maker stuff

We have not booked yet but will fly out probably with a package that includes travel from the airport and back. (unless someone can recommend better)

Whats the best pass to buy (trains, lifts etc) for the 7 days we are there we will want to be out and about every day theres a lot of passes and im not sure where to start?

Thanks
Arno
Arno
12876 posts
expert &
Apr 29, 2012 - 2:06 PM
Hi adavey,

Your plans sound like the perfect fit for the 7-day Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland. The 6-day Jungfrau Railways Pass could be interesting as well if you stick to the immediate area.
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Apr 29, 2012 - 3:28 PM
thanks thats really helpfull
Arno said: Hi adavey,

Your plans sound like the perfect fit for the 7-day Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland. The 6-day Jungfrau Railways Pass could be interesting as well if you stick to the immediate area.
edited by Arno on Apr 29, 2012

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019