Travelling to Interlaken next week

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
bleon8298
bleon8298
1 post
Dec 14, 2016 - 5:01 PM

and would like very much to take the trip to Jungfraujoch. (there will be (6) of us travelling)

From what I've read on this site - I should not preorder the tickets until we know that the weather is clear at the top

1. Is there a chance that on Sunday December 18 that the train will sell out?

2. Also - we arrive in Interlaken on Sat early afternoon. What are the top destination to check out

3. After we come down from Jungfraujoch on Sunday afternoon - we are planning on going to Lake Lucerne to spend the night and Monday morning. What are the top destinations to check out in LL?

Arno
Arno
12343 posts
expert &
Dec 15, 2016 - 7:45 AM

Welcome to MySwissAlps bleon8298!

1. That is very unlikely. To be absolutely sure you could buy your tickets on Saturday afternoon if the forecasts look good.

2. Please see myswissalps.com/ interlaken/ activities.

3. Please see myswissalps.com/ lakelucerne/ activities.

Last modified on Dec 15, 2016 - 7:46 AM by Arno
Georgia69
Georgia69
1 post
Dec 15, 2016 - 1:38 PM in reply to bleon8298

Good morning,

I had recently in Interlaken. I did not go to the top of the Jungfrau. It is extremely expensive and uou will need whole day. I stopped at the midle of the way, where are very nice villages and I didnt pay for that because I had Swisspass.

If you already know Mont Blanc, Matterhorn or other mountain, I dont recommend to go to the top of the Jungfrau.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019