Travelling with a stroller to Mt Titlis

• weeda
    Participant
    15 posts
    6 December 2021 at 7:15:52 #826340

Hi,

I am traveling to Zurich with 20 months old baby. I will be going to Mt Titlis and on my way I will leave my bags at Luggage counter in Lucerne train station.

My doubt is about stroller. Is it advisable to carry Stroller on the mountain top. I personally prefer it, as the baby can sleep when she want, and it is convenient to roam around. But I am not sure how difficult it will be to carry stroller in the roapway. BTW, the stroller is fold-able, but it will still need some space. or any specific space to store the stroller? or possible to bring it to the mountain top?

Same question about Jungfraujoch and at the First Cliff Walk, Is it advisable to take stroller there.

Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6274 posts
    6 December 2021 at 12:34:38 #937750

Hi weeda,

I agree, it is very convenient to have a stroller when you are travelling with a little one. When my children were younger we took the stroller everywhere even up to the mountains. I had personally brought one along to Titlis. So yes, it’s possible to bring along a stroller all the way up. The cable cars and gondolas are big enough to fit a stroller without having to fold it.

I wouldn’t recommend taking the stroller on the ropeway or the cliff walk but it is possible. Read the signs as some walkways may be too narrow or too dangerous to bring along a stroller.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Travelling with a stroller to Mt Titlis’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.