Itinerary for trip to Switzerland in December 2015

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 September 2015 at 18:28:12 #807890

Help me plan trip for seven days and two couples . We want to cover all important. Tourist places . Email me itenary in details

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    7 September 2015 at 4:49:36 #845963

Welcome to MySwissAlps, foram! Please note we’re not a travel agency. You’d have to do the planning yourself, but we can help once you have a (tentative) itinerary. Please see our planning section and get back to us for feedback once you have a plan. You can also consider a rail holiday package, as it does not require much planning on your part, and does include the most wonderful scenic train routes.

I hope this gets you started. Please also read the forum rules. Thanks!

• The thread ‘Itinerary for trip to Switzerland in December 2015’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.