Trouble booking Golden Pass reservations

Trouble booking Golden Pass reservations

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Syd65
Syd65
13 posts
Jun 28, 2018 - 1:46 AM

Hi there,

I'm having trouble booking reservations on the mob.ch seat reservation site. I continually get this error.

"unexpected error!

Unknown Error at CompletePayment! Payment has been cancelled! VERIFIED ERROR: ModuleException:MessageObject:exchangeData: IO error:recv failed An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."

It's not my credit card, as I've tried three separate cards and just booked Glacier Express tickets on another site. Anyone else?

It seems it also offers the best price for reservations at 8 CHF each, but not much good if I can't buy them. I'm travelling on Aug. 13 at 09:44, so I thought a reservation might be a good idea.

Thanks for any suggestions. (And I've emailed MOB too.)

rockoyster
rockoyster
3924 posts
expert
Jun 28, 2018 - 4:04 AM in reply to Syd65

Proabably a temporary glitch somewhere along the way. Try again later.

Nita
Nita
13 posts
Jun 28, 2018 - 4:32 AM

I got the exact same error too 3 times. I tried multiple credit cards too.

Impactedmind
Impactedmind
33 posts
Jun 28, 2018 - 9:03 AM

If you can't reserve now do it a couple of days prior at a Switzerland Railway station

Lucas
Lucas
8906 posts
expert &
Jun 28, 2018 - 2:37 PM in reply to Nita

Another member mentioned the same issue today as well. It must be a website glitch and hopefully is fixed in a day or so.

Syd65
Syd65
13 posts
Jun 28, 2018 - 2:55 PM

Thanks, everyone. I heard back from the company, who've acknowledged the problem is at their end: "We do have problem with the reservation system. Our informatics department is trying to solve it. You should be able to make a reservation from this afternoon."

Lucas
Lucas
8906 posts
expert &
Jun 28, 2018 - 4:07 PM in reply to Syd65

Hi Syd,

Thanks for the update!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018