Two for one Tell Pass promotion

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    26 June 2022 at 12:56:36 #943616

Thanks for sharing!

xzzhu22
    Participant
    25 posts
    30 June 2022 at 0:41:20 #943617

If it’s a free night redemption, still eligible for this promotion? Or it has to be a cash booking?

carlthewebmaster
    Participant
    5 posts
    30 June 2022 at 1:40:46 #943618

I would ask your hotel.

Edit: it says “For direct bookings of 2 nights or more in participating hotels in the canton of Lucerne, you will receive a second Tell-Pass free of charge when you buy a Tell-Pass. Children travel free of charge.” That May mean only if you book at the actual hotel rather than via Bonvoy or whatever but it’s worth asking. We always stay at the same (wonderful) place and book directly with them so it wasn’t an issue last year.

xzzhu22
    Participant
    25 posts
    1 July 2022 at 17:20:21 #943619

I tried to reach Holiday Inn Express Luzern – Kriens many times but no one answers the call. Tried different emails and online inquiry as well. Very disappointed.

Anna
    6382 posts
    1 July 2022 at 19:44:12 #943620

Hi xzzhu22,

I had a quick look at the general terms and conditions and it says this promotion cannot be combined with other offers and packages. Also, only direct bookings at participating hotels can benefit from the promotion.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anna

Arno
    15484 posts
    2 July 2022 at 12:28:53 #943621

I’m sorry to hear that xzzhu22. Maybe one of the other options at http://www.myswissalps.com/lucerne/hotels is suitable for you?

• The thread ‘Two for one Tell Pass promotion’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.