Where can I travel with the Tell-Pass Summer?
The Tell-Pass Summer allows free traveling in the Central Switzerland region, which is roughly the area between Lucerne, Interlaken, Andermatt and Zug.
Download the network map for all details.
How the map works
- Solid lines allow free traveling. Blue lines are boats, the other lines are trains, buses or mountain transport;
- Traveling with the Tell-Pass Summer applies to all trains that operate on the indicated lines and that are listed in the timetables. The train type (InterCity, local, panoramic) and the operating company do not matter. Panoramic trains such as the Golden Pass are thus included.
Top attractions covered by the Tell-Pass Summer
- Train from Brienz to the Brienzer Rothorn: free
- Train to Brienz: free
- Cable car from Sörenberg to the Brienzer Rothorn: free
- Bus to Sörenberg: free
Brienzer Rothorn details
Golden Pass line
- Train from Interlaken to Lucerne: free
- Train from Montreux to Interlaken: no discount
Golden Pass line details
Gotthard Panorama Express
- Boat from Lucerne to Flüelen and train from Flüelen to Göschenen: free
- Train from Göschenen to Lugano: no discount
- Seat reservations and surcharge: no discount
Gotthard Panorama Express details
- Cableway/train from Kriens or Alpnachstad to Pilatus: free
- Bus from Lucerne to Kriens: free
- Train to Lucerne or Alpnachstad: free
- Train from Arth-Goldau or Vitznau to Mount Rigi: free
- Cableway from Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad: free
- Train to Arth-Goldau: free
- Boat to Vitznau or Weggis: free
- Cable car from Engelberg to Mount Titlis: free
- Train to Engelberg: free