About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Two half days in Zurich in May
MySwissAlps features commercial and non-commercial links.

Two half days in Zurich in May

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Kerri E
Kerri E
10 posts
Jan 11, 2022 - 2:40 PM

Hi,

We will have 2 half days and 1 night in Zurich (arriving midday on 20 May and leaving midday 21 May).

I was wondering if anyone had any itinerary suggestions and whether it is better to do a boat trip on the river or the lake?

Thanks

Anna
Anna
1815 posts
top member &
Jan 11, 2022 - 3:13 PM in reply to Kerri E

Hi Kerri E,

I suggest a short walk to explore the city: www.myswissalps.com/hiking/zurich

Going on a boat trip is also a good idea. I recommend doing the round trip from Landesmuseum to Zurich Horn and back. It's a nice way to see the city's many beautiful landmarks. More details here: www.myswissalps.com/boatlakezurich

You can find more sightseeing options here: www.myswissalps.com/zurich/activities

Regards,

Anna

Ringraham11
Ringraham11
1 post
Jan 16, 2022 - 10:13 AM

Hello,

We are planning to visit Zurich for 1 night, 1 night in Lucerne. Seems like the covid guideline is changing. Any updates for early March 2021?

We are US citizens and we are coming from Bucharest, stay 2 nights in Zurich and will take a bus to Vienna.

Thank you!

Claudine - US

Annika
Annika
6713 posts
expert &
Jan 16, 2022 - 10:42 AM in reply to Ringraham11

Hi Claudine, thanks for joining MySwissAlps!

The current entry and travel rules for Switzerland are explained at www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/does-the-corona-virus-affect-trips-to-switzerland. It's too early to tell what the situation will be by early March. But if anything changes, we update that page as soon as we can. So I advise you to check it shorter before your departure.

Information for your stay in Zurich can be found here: https://www.myswissalps.com/zurich. If you haven't booked you bus ticket to Austria yet, you can do so here: www.myswissalps.com/traintickets/austria/price.

If you have more questions about your stay, it's best to open a new thread.

Last modified on Jan 16, 2022 - 10:43 AM by Annika

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022