Validation of print out Swiss Half Fare Card

• binkytravels
    Participant
    7 posts
    2 July 2017 at 16:30:16 #812483

Hi,

1. just need to quickly confirm that the print out version of the swiss half fare card does not need any further validation on arrival is that correct?

2. If my first point of embarkation is on a postbus, and I was told ticket to be bought from the driver, I just need to present the paper print out of the Swiss Half fare card to the driver and pay the balance correct?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7125 posts
    2 July 2017 at 18:45:36 #866138

Hi binkytravels!

1. That’s correct, the printed Swiss Half Fare Card is ready for use and doesn’t have to be validated. Please see myswissalps.com/swissh alffarecard/howtouse.

2. Yes, that’s correct. Just show your Swiss Half Fare Card to the driver and you can buy a 50% discounted ticket.

binkytravels
    Participant
    7 posts
    3 July 2017 at 4:13:34 #866139

thank you!

• The thread ‘Validation of print out Swiss Half Fare Card’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.