Weather in June in Switzerland

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
MdtrneaMike
MdtrneaMike
2 posts
Jan 9, 2018 - 2:51 AM

Greetings everyone.

I will be visiting your beautiful country in June. What I am trying to find out is if late June will be warmer than early June. I prefer no snow and I do understand that there’s no predicting the weather. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you everyone

M

rockoyster
rockoyster
4027 posts
expert
Jan 9, 2018 - 3:07 AM in reply to MdtrneaMike

Hello M and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

You wrote "What I am trying to find out is if late June will be warmer than early June."

Typically yes. We were there last year between 18 May and 12 June. The temperature in Brig on 20 May reached 29°C and daytime max temperatures for the rest of our trip rarely dropped 2 or 3 degrees below that. It was t-shirt weather at top Mt Pilatus.

No guarantee but even early June it is likely you will only see snow at altitude.

If you want warm and no snow then Lugano is a safe bet. 😎

Last modified on Jan 9, 2018 - 7:49 AM by Chantal
MdtrneaMike
MdtrneaMike
2 posts
Jan 9, 2018 - 4:42 AM in reply to rockoyster

Thank You, I appreciate your reply. Yeah I’ll be staying in Wengen and have come across stuff online that I’ll probably see snow in early June. I don’t mind, just don’t want to be in it. Lol. I may have to decide on late June 👍🏻

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
Jan 9, 2018 - 7:51 AM in reply to MdtrneaMike

If you would like to read more about the weather in Switzerland, please visit this web page here.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018