Weather in June in Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 January 2018 at 2:51:25 #813979

Greetings everyone.

I will be visiting your beautiful country in June. What I am trying to find out is if late June will be warmer than early June. I prefer no snow and I do understand that there’s no predicting the weather. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you everyone

M

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    9 January 2018 at 3:07:35 #873899

Hello M and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

You wrote “What I am trying to find out is if late June will be warmer than early June.”

Typically yes. We were there last year between 18 May and 12 June. The temperature in Brig on 20 May reached 29°C and daytime max temperatures for the rest of our trip rarely dropped 2 or 3 degrees below that. It was t-shirt weather at top Mt Pilatus.

No guarantee but even early June it is likely you will only see snow at altitude.

If you want warm and no snow then Lugano is a safe bet. 😎

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 January 2018 at 4:42:44 #873900

Thank You, I appreciate your reply. Yeah I’ll be staying in Wengen and have come across stuff online that I’ll probably see snow in early June. I don’t mind, just don’t want to be in it. Lol. I may have to decide on late June 👍🏻

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 January 2018 at 7:51:01 #873901

If you would like to read more about the weather in Switzerland, please visit this web page here.

• The thread ‘Weather in June in Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.